AffiliateNews.com works hard to provide a platform for end users in the Affiliate Marketing industry. The rules that govern what blogs can and can not be listed in the “base feed” are below…
1) Your posts have to contain at least 60% news, stories and relevant information to the Affiliate Marketing industry. We realize some bloggers write about their personal lives and other related topics which is ok from time-to-time, but if your blog is not aimed mostly at providing news and stories about the Affiliate Marketing industry; it is not the best match for inclusion in the AffiliateNews feed.
2) Your posts must not be overly ad or promotional based. If the only purpose of your postings is to sell yourself, sell your products or sell something in general, this feed is not going to be of much benefit to AffiliateNews readers.
3) Your posts must not be overly spammy, hard to read, or hard to understand. This includes excessive capitalization in your postings. Or excessive confusion on the destination website.
4) Your posts must not be so outrageous that we have to remove errant postings from the AffiliateNews system.
AffiliateNews will add and remove blogs from the base feed as we see best fit for the community. We rely on customer comments to help us understand what new blogs we should add and what blogs should be blocked. We also will use “blocked feeds” to help determine which blogs might not be pulling their weight within the community anymore.
The goal of AffiliateNews is to provide value to the Affiliate Marketing industry by aggregating blog postings and news sources into one easy to read location. We include those blogs which provide relevant news updates and perspectives on the Affiliate Marketing industry and we ask all participating bloggers to adhere to the guidelines listed above.
The AffiliateNews.com Team
Don’t have an account yet?
- Customize your settings
- Edit how your blog displays
- Add or remove blogs you read. Sign Up.
AffiliateNews is your source for all your Affiliate Marketing news.
Know of a Affiliate Marketing blog that we're missing? Let us know!